Google verification

Saturday 18 August 2012

I'VE JOINED SPARK PEOPLE...

Diet, Weight loss, Diet tips, Weight Watchers, Slimming. Diets, Health, Fitness, Diet Classes, Keeping Fit, Weight loss tips, Slimming Tips.



I've just joined 'Spark People' as my stone weight loss is starting to creep back on again and I am determined to stop this happening.

I want to lose another stone before I'm sixty (next June) and I am hoping this site will help me along the way.

I've got to get my head around it and sort my meals out put I will start posting my progress on here as I go along.

If you haven't heard of 'Spark People' weight loss plans before then you should take a look around their website www.sparkpeople.com - it's an amazing site with everything available and the best bit is that it is all completely FREE.

No comments: