Google verification

Friday 19 October 2012

IT'S NOW OR NEVER...

Diet, Weight loss, Diet tips, Weight Watchers, Slimming. Diets, Health, Fitness, Diet Classes, Keeping Fit, Weight loss tips, Slimming Tips.

I've just got to get my head around this dieting business as my health is being affected by it. I have found out that I am suffering from high blood pressure which I know would benefit from me losing some weight.

The trouble is I've also been suffering from stress which really doesn't help when you are trying to lose weight.

Anyway, I've decided the best route is via the nurse as I did well last time she started weighing me in.

Next Wednesday is 'D.Day' so the fridge will be emptied over the weekend and any chocolate (other than dark as its good for blood pressure) will be eaten.

Watch this space to see how I get on ............................

 

No comments: