Google verification

Wednesday 12 January 2011

FIRST WEEK ON WEIGHT WATCHERS A SUCCESS...

I had my first weigh in today after a week on weight watchers and was very pleased to be told that I had lost 2.5lbs.

I know some people would like to lose more and some do lose a lot more but I'm better ticking along with 2 – 3lbs a week then it will stay off. I have also not been in the least bit hungry.

Because I wasn't 100% sure that I had worked the points out correctly with the wheel in the starter pack I bought the weight watchers calculator today.

Its very easy to use and wish I had bought it last week after finding out that a number of the foods I had eaten were the wrong points. All should have been higher and none lower (just typical) but I think as I had not used much of my extra points up it must have balanced out one way or another.

All in all I am happy with my loss and would absolutely love it to continue this way.

No comments: