Google verification

Wednesday 2 November 2011

HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUT...

Diet, Weight loss, Diet tips, Weight Watchers, Slimming. Diets, Health, Fitness, Diet Classes, Keeping Fit, Weight loss tips, Slimming Tips.


They say that it's easy to make an excuse not to workout, with common excuses like, 'I'm too busy', or 'I feel self-conscious', and of course nowadays, 'I can't afford the gym membership'.

Well, with access to fitness DVD's and Wifely there is no excuse to the comment of 'I feel self conscious' or 'I can't afford to go to the gym' as you can do it in the privacy of your own home for free.

Being motivated is hard for anyone who doesn't exercise but if you wrote down a list of reasons why you should work out with 'for my health's sake', at the top of your list, I am sure you could think of more to add to it, like, 'looking better in your clothes' or 'feeling more energetic' or even 'for my kids'. These should help to remind you why you are doing it.

For me, personally, I need to do some form of exercise for my health sake.

My excuse has been the usual as well as my health related problem which is chronic back pain but now an added problem of osteoarthritis in my big toe!!!!

I cannot walk far without pain, could not possibly follow a DVD or WIFit exercise regime without hurting myself, so I have not bothered with either. Now, with my latest problem which could have developed through being overweight, I realise I have to do something about it.

So, I've bought a foot cycle which I am planning on using after my foot surgery this week. Until I am able to try it I will use it using my arms instead of my feet. So, watch this space for my results using this type of exercise machine

http://www.nextag.com/pedal-exercise/shop-html

No comments: