Google verification

Monday 20 August 2007

Holidays and more holidays

Well my hair cut went sooooooooo well - I just love it and it has been so easy while on holiday in Spain. Just love it very short again.,

We had a lovely holiday in Marbella - we actually had the cheek to complain about the heat one day ( the cheek of it) well it was 35 degrees !!!!!! It was also lovely to catch up with the kids and take them all out for a meal etc. We came home with a lovely tan and left Marbella with 36 degrees and arrived to 12 degrees !!!!!! We stayed at the Hotel Melia Marbella Dinamar which has been refurbished last year and although only a 4* has the makings of a 5*. The rooms were beautiful and large with two double beds in them and we arrived to a chilled bottle of champagne in our room. The view (side) was terrific as we could see the Hotel pool and also the beach. It was about a 15 minute walk from our hotel to Puerto Banus which was great. We used to go to a different beach restaurant for our light lunch as the Hotel Buffet was to die for but just a little bit tooooooo much for me. We got a taxi into the Port every night as it was only 6 Euros and as I always wore a slight heel at night I knew I would be in a mess with my back if I walked in. We were celebrating our pearl wedding anniversary and had a week at the Hotel which was a real change as we normally self cater.

Now we are off to the Isle of Man tomorrow to see my sister (twin) and I just can't wait, can't wait as its months since we have seen each other. So until I sign in again soon bye for now folks ............

No comments: