Google verification

Thursday 13 September 2007

The McCanns

I don't know about you but I am now soooooo confused with everything to do with the McCanns that I am getting to the point of being sick to death of hearing about it.

That poor child still has not been found and it's just turned into a slagging match with the Portuguese Police and the McCanns. Every time I open the paper another headline has popped up and every time I turn the TV on another story pops up. Someone is certainly making a fortune out of it all , that's for sure.

They are obviously good parents as the twins never ever seem to be stressed out with all the going's on. Even as young as they are it's the classic age of tantrums yet they both look very content and happy which must be coming from the love and attention being given at home.

I just wish all the allegations were not plastered over everything until they have more proof or at least until they have found Madeleine.

No comments: