Google verification

Sunday 2 September 2007

Just love the "WEE" games!

What a wicked night we had last night with some good friends of ours. We went to "Ye Bridge Inn" pub in Oxton, Nottinghamshire and had a lovely meal then retired to the recently redecorated bar area of the pub which looks sooooooo cool, and started playing "WEE" games.



I'd heard of these games before but never seen them played . What fun we had playing tennis and then bowlingon the big screen. How clever is that, whatever will they think of next !!!!!



As I write this my blog is still locked and I am now getting a little frustrated that I cannot do anything to unblock it. I've sent a few emails to "blogger" in the hope someone can tell me how to prevent this happening again and also how to fix it. I will keep you informed of how I get on.

No comments: