Google verification

Friday 21 September 2007

Talk on Hypnosis for Pain

My hypnotherapist that helped me with my weight loss got in touch with me recently to see if I would like to go and have a chat with her husband who has been on some new courses on" helping pain with hypnosis" which she thought I might benefit from. Well, I've tried everything else so there was no way I was going to miss an offer like this so off I went to have my first meeting with Clem. We went through all my back problems and what I am taking for pain relief at the moment and also what I have tried for pain relief. Clem then explained about the type of hypnosis he thought I would benefit from but before he can try anything with me he wants to speak to either my consultant or my doctor to confirm I cannot cause more harm by ignoring certain pains so although I didn't leave feeling any benefit yet, I certainly felt that maybe there is something he could do for me in the future so I am quite excited about the possible outcome.





No comments: