Google verification

Wednesday 17 November 2010

'I'M FAT'...

She looked at her body
She was far
There was no denying it
She closed her eyes and ran her finger along her torso
Feeling out the ripples of flesh
The rolls upon rolls of it

She HAS to do something about it


I wrote this in bed last night so I'm back on here blogging in the hope it will spur me on to succeed.

For the next three days I am doing the '3 day diet', which was once called the 'British Heart Foundation' diet but they now say this is not a diet they follow as it is so low in calories.

I think maybe a quick detox will kick start my diet and hopefully take away my constant cravings for anything and everything sweet.

Today because I decided last night that I was going to clear out the goodies and give it a good shot before Christmas, I've eaten enough chocolate to feed a family of four for a week and the only thing it seems to have given me is a headache. The cupboards and fridge are nearly empty now though so even if I had one last pig later on tonight, there is not much left to eat anyway.

No comments: