Google verification

Friday 26 November 2010

THE THREE DAY DIET WORKS FOR ME...

Well I'm thrilled to bits with the three day diet I did recently. I initially lost 5 lbs in three days and gained a couple after a busy weekend but this week have lost the two ponds I gained so its still 5 lbs in two weeks.

I think the best bit of the diet is the strickness of what you eat which keeps you going on it. You know its only for three days, you know its a chemical reaction that makes you lose so much in such a short time. You also know that you are eating a very small amount of calories.

But what I didn't know would happen is that it definitely shrinks your stomach so when you do start eating again you don't need as much.

I cannot believe how much less I am eating which is what they say is the easiest way to lose weight. After this weekend I will be doing another two days on Monday and Tuesday as I cannot manage three days and have a really busy week next week.

I'll let you know how I get on, watch this space as they say.

No comments: