Google verification

Thursday 15 November 2012

DAY ONE OF MY NEW DIET...

Diet, Weight loss, Diet tips, Weight Watchers, Slimming. Diets, Health, Fitness, Diet Classes, Keeping Fit, Weight loss tips, Slimming Tips.

It's 'D.Day' today, I've been weighed in by the nurse and I need to lose a stone and a half, which I would love to try and lose at least half for Christmas. I am going to try and do it with the help of the Diet app, 'my fitness pal', and writing on here what I have eaten with the value and pictures.

DAY ONE
BREAKFAST
I am a TRUE 'chocoholic' so I have to start my day with some chocolate so 2 x Chocolate Weetabix and a banana are my start to the day.



The calories for two chocolate weetabix is 156 calories, plus 200ml skimmed milk 64 calories, plus a small banana which is 75 calories, giving a breakfast total of 286 calories.

LUNCH
I do find my carbohydrate breakfast keeps me full a long time so I am quite happy to have a fairly light lunch.




This is one of my favourite lunch feast, 2 slices of Warburtons Fruit Loaf with Orange which is 88 calories a slice and topped with Philadelphia Light Sweet Chilli which is 47 calories for 30g which is roughly the amount I put on each slice. My total calories for lunch is 270 calories.

If I have managed a short walk with my dog then I would have an afternoon treat of something no more than 100 calories but as I only had a very short walk today I have not included it in my activity.

DINNER
Tonight I have had some delicious fish cakes with new potatoes, peas and carrots, followed by chocolate meringue.


 
These fish cakes are ASDA extra special Cod, Feta and Roasted Red Pepper Fishcakes, which is flakes of Atlantic Cod fillet blended with Maris Piper potato, roasted red peppers, Greek Feta and fragrant basil, in a light crispy sauce and the calorie value is 218 calories.
 
 
 
 
 
I also added two new potatoes (100g) which are 66 calories and a tin of Bondvelle Petite Pois and Baby Carrots which are only 70 calories for the small 130g tin. An easy menu that needs no time to cook at all.
 




 
PUDDING
For my pudding I had a gorgeous Asda Extra Special Meringue Nest which is 64 calories topped with an even more gorgeous and deeeelicious Shape Chocolate Pot which is 109 calories. My total dinner came to 527 calories with my total for the day coming to 1,147 calories, which also includes around another 200ml of skimmed milk for my cups of tea.

That means I am still under 1200 which is what you can eat to lose around a pound a week. So who says you need to be hungry and not eat chocolate when you are on a diet? I think I can prove that you have your cake and eat it if you make sure what else you are eating.

DAY TWO to follow with photos and calorie values tomorrow.

 

No comments: