Google verification

Wednesday 21 November 2012

DIET DIARY DAY FOUR...

Diet, Weight loss, Diet tips, Weight Watchers, Slimming. Diets, Health, Fitness, Diet Classes, Keeping Fit, Weight loss tips, Slimming Tips. Sunday today, one of our laziest days, so meals can be a bit hit and miss and sometimes we go for a long walk and other times we don't. Today the weather is so bad that going for walk is out of the question. But it's free listing on eBay so I think that's my quest for today. Meanwhile I will list my diet diary. Breakfast The usual I'm afraid how boring is that. 2 chocolate weetabix and skimmed milk 226 calories Lunch Sunday roast of roast lamb, new potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and swede and carrot with a few new potatoes, which I worked out at 393 calories Tea/ Snack One hobnob which is 72 calories and as it's Sunday a massive treat of a 40g crunchy bar which is 185 calories My total for today is 1,198

No comments: