Google verification

Tuesday 26 January 2010

4lbs off - 5lbs back on !!!!!

Don't you find it frustrating when everyone else is always right? Well, that certainly seemed to be the case with my recent three day diet. Soooooooo many of my friends said "they are a waste of time, you will put your weight straight back on again". Well I did plus an extra pound !!!!

I knew it was no quick fix but I was hoping it was the start of my determination to lose some weight. The first thing that I noticed was that I felt very bloated and also that the three day diet had made me constipated even after increasing my fruit intake.

Anyway,a weekend away being as careful as I could be put back all I had lost and another extra pound on for enjoying myself. So, I'm back to square one but still not defeated and will start my Slimming World diet tomorrow. Some friends have rejoined the club tonight but I chickened out ashamed at the weight I have gained and said I will be back in a couple of weeks when my diary is less busy.

Hopefully some of my friends are going to join me with this blog telling us how they are going about losing (or gaining in my case) their weight.

No comments: