Google verification

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Day Two of my Three Day Diet Plan

Today I must admit I have found harder than yesterday and certainly harder than last time I did this diet which was last summer so I guess that must be because I've stretched my stomach over Christmas !!!!

I have also been trying to find a fish and fruit diet which someone had blogged me about as I adore fish and fruit but I can't find one anywhere so if anyone knows of this diet do let me have the link.

Todays menus were for Breakfast 1 Egg and 1 Slice of Toast, Lunch was 1 cup of Cottage Cheese (or Tuna) and 5 Tuc Cracker Biscuits and for Dinner it was half a cup of carrots, half a cup of broccoli and 2 Hot Dogs followed by half a cup of ice cream and a banana. As usual clear tea or coffee and water.

Wierd mixture but I guess its the chemical side of this that works - I spent most of yesterday running to the loo so I'm sure I lost a lot in fluid. Anyway, tomorrow is my last day so I will give you my update then on how I feel and how my day as gone.

No comments: