Google verification

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Final day of my three day diet

Well I'm just about at the end of my three day diet and breakfast was sooooooooo exciting - it was 1oz of Cheddar cheese with 5 tuc biscuits and an apple (I thought I'd gone to heaven and back) Lunch was a hard boiled egg and a piece of toast and Dinner was 1 x cup of Cottage Cheese with 1 x cup of carrots and half a cup of broccoli followed by a cup of melon and half a cup of ice cream.

I have found today the easiest of the three days but I'm ready to start another diet tomorrow I don't think I could take this longer than three days, but I must admit I am still going to the loo an awful lot more than normal so after researching which foods are best for fluid retention I popped to the supermarket ready to start tomorrow.

Obviously eating fewer carbohydrates like bread and pasta will help with fluid retention but potassium laden foods like fruits and vegetables such as apples, melons, onions, tomatoes and green vegetables are all effective diuretic foods. Others are asparagus, celery, parsley and watercress.

I'm going to try and stick to mainly protein and eat fish, chicken and some nuts with tons of fruit and vegetables but I am away for a couple of days this weekend so it will be harder to follow but I am determined to not put any weight I have hopefully lost of this three day diet.

I do hope I come back tomorrow with quite a few pounds weight loss as I do feel a lot more comfortable so I actually cant wait to weigh myself................

No comments: