Google verification

Thursday 21 January 2010

I've lost 4 lbs in 3 days - Brilliant

I've lost 4 lbs in three days on my three day diet and I am chufed to bits as that is what I put on over Christmas.

Today I've had mainly protein food and started with a breakfast of Porridge and for lunch a fresh fruit salad I made with creme fresh (low fat of course) followed by a fat free yoghurt, for dinner I had tenned red salmon mixed with cottage cheese and a green pepper with some fruit salad round it (delicious) followed by an egg custard I had made to use up some milk as we had not used any for three days !!!! My snacks today were some dried mango pieces and 1oz of dark chocolate.

Tomorrow I will have the same for breakfast and make the same lunch for myself but we are out for a meal tomorrow and Saturday so that's when things can get trickly but I will keep a diary of everything I eat then enter it on here when I am back. I wont weigh myself again until Monday which will be a week since I started and should be interesting to see what I have lost after a weekend away.

No comments: