Google verification

Friday 12 March 2010

Herbal Tablets that eats up your carbohydrates

I was reading an article on DEcarb pills which are made from kidney beans and are supposed to held prevent you from digesting carbohydrates. As we all know eating too many carbs puts weight on basically because the starchy is converted directly into sugar, and any that is not used is stored as fat.

DEcarb contains a high concentration of phaseolamin which is a study showed that a 1.5g tablet cut the amount of carbs absorbed in a meal by up to 66%.

I decided to have a look at www.decarb.co.uk website which was extremely knowledgeable and lets you do a quick survey to see what type of eater you are. Mine was spot on when it said that I am a 35% Reward Eater - as a reward eater it says I may find it easy to moderate my food intake most of the time but when I feel "out of sorts" (with my back problem is very, very often) then I turn to food to make myself feel better. True, very very true. It also said that I am 33% Hungry Dieter - as a hungry eater I have all the best intentions and understand what I need to do but regularly denying myself of food just leaves me feeling too hungry. Finally it said I was a 32% Disorganised Eater - which basically means what it says that I eat when I'm hungy and don't think about what I am eating.

It then said I would benefit from the Decarb Tablets with my weight loss and I must admit I did think that if I do the Green Day on Slimming World which is mainly carbs and took these at the same time then would that mean I would lose twice as much weight????

Well I've yet to discuss it with my other half as its quite a few pennies to buy and I also want to join Slimming World next week. I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried the Decarb Tablets as I think that would sway me either way.

No comments: